Friday, October 25, 2013

Yikes! 6 Good Morning!

Before you read this, I just want to let you know these were written as it happened, but not published.  I'll publish them in the same time frame as they occurred, but it's already over.  I  just don't want anyone praying and thinking about a done deal!

I woke up early this morning,

and just could not fall back asleep.

That's unusual for this morning hating mama!

So I laid in bed reading blogs

and trying not to think about it all.

Hubs and I went out last night,

to talk about things.

Poor guy had inventory at work yesterday,

and hasn't had a chance to really think about things.

I, on the other hand, have done nothing but think.

Today is our co-op day.

where I teach all morning.

I'm afraid I'll get an important call

in the middle of a class.

This is so stressful!

No comments: