Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yikes! 5 A Call

Before you read this, I just want to let you know these were written as it happened, but not published.  I'll publish them in the same time frame as they occurred, but it's already over.  I  just don't want anyone praying and thinking about a done deal!

I just got off the phone with Mama E's social worker.

They wouldn't let her sign yet.

 They want her to think about it for another day.

I'm really quite relieved to hear this,

 because this is going a bit fast for me.

I'm so torn.

I want this baby safe and healthy, and where he belongs,

permanently.

I don't want Mama E to have to mourn and loose him.

 She loves him,

and she's tried so hard to make this work!

So, just in case this was a bad moment, bad day kind of thing,

I want her to think some more,

after a chance to talk to a support person.

They're meeting again tomorrow to talk more.

and we're trying to get our homestudy updated,

because a few things are not ready,
just in case.

No comments: