Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lovin' the Learnin'

We're back to school!  What does that mean for us, especially since we school year round?  It means co-op has started!  Can I just share how much I love our homeschool co-op?









My kids can take art, music, language, science, drama, PE and history.  We go on field trips, see plays, even pick apples together! 

 And don't forget the ever important socialization. 
For me that is!  My kids get enough socializing!  For us, co-op is the closest we get to "school", with lunchboxes and classroom experience, without all the yucky school stuff like standing in line, busy work and playground bullies.  And the best part of all?  The kids don't mind if I join in the Lego build-a-thon, light saber battle, or epic paper airplane war.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I would love to find a co-op that was easy to get into. Being in a city, they all seem to be "closed" groups. Any ideas?

Unknown said...

A epic airplane battle sounds great. It sounds like have a great co-op!