Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not Enough Chaos



Because my last post didn't contain enough chaos to keep things hopping, we've added BEES in the house! The little buggers found a hole in the siding, made themselves at home, and are now wandering into my laundry room. The laundry room that doubles as the kids walk in closet. The upside of this-they are choosing clothes and getting dressed really fast now! The professional bug killer is coming tomorrow.

Oh, and did I mention all this while I'm trying to pack for a trip? You know, doing lots of laundry, digging through the kids clothes to find matching socks? One we are supposed to be leaving for tomorrow? When the bug killer is coming? Should be........fun!?

2 comments:

Katie S. said...

With all of this chaos, you are still concerned about matching socks? :) I admire your ambition. Hope life settles down for your trip. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I am not a fan of bees. Have a nice trip:)