Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not Me Monday....It's been a while


It's time for another free therapy visit! This week was a bit crazy, giving me ample opportunity to say "Not ME!" So here goes:

I did not forget to take the library books back, not once, not twice, but THREE times in one week. We do not have yet another fine. At this rate, we will not be solely responsible for paying for their next construction project.

After eating breakfast at 10:00, and lunch by 3:00, I did not feed my kids brownie sundaes for dinner one day this week.

I did not unpack all my quilting stuff, intending to make some baby quilts, and leave it all laying around without doing a thing for the whole week.

I did not dump yet another school day so we could make chocolate dipped marshmallows for valentines day. I did not let the kids eat all the wacky looking ones. They did not start making wacky looking ones on purpose.

I am not in the process of converting our Lego storage system to a larger home. It would be financially irresponsible to own more Legos that can fit in the largest container that Rubermaid makes. So, we most certainly did not buy yet another set while we were in buying the new storage system.


For more Not Me Monday fun, hop over to My Charming Kids! They have cute baby pictures too!


I'm so "Not Me" this week that I completely missed Monday and posted this Tuesday!

1 comment:

asian~treasures said...

And, I certainly wouldn't want to come to your house for supper on a brownie-sundae night. Nope, not me!

Sheri