Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My White Privilege Day Two

I promise, I'm not ignoring this blog, I've just been hopping all over my Facebook page!  Some fellow adoptive mamas and I are doing a Facebook challenge where we post the things we are learning about in our study of white privilege.  It turns out that posting every day, and following up on commets pretty much sucked every minute up!  So, I'm killing two birds with one stone and retro actively posting them here too!


Growing up, when I went to Sunday School and VBS all of the images of Jesus and others from the Bible looked white like me, even though I know they weren't. I never even paid attention to it. I had to look long and hard to find a children's bible with pictures of non white bible characters for my kids. #mywhiteprivilege

No comments: