Friday, October 25, 2013

Yikes! 8 Good Night

 And......

she didn't sign.

Alas, all is not lost.

There are some delicate family details

that need to be worked out.

She still insists she wants us to come get the baby.

At first I was frustrated,

even felt manipulated,

but after I took some time to calm down,

realized in a way it's a blessing,

because we need to get that legal stuff pushed through,

and this will give us some more time,

Another blessing is how calm I'm feeling tonight.

I know God is running this show,

and I just get to see my parts,

and it sure seems like things are a mess,

but from his perspective,

it's all working exactly as planned!

PS-I'm am absolutely thankful for that hot tub we slaved over this summer!

Getting in for a relaxing dip was exactly what I needed tonight!!

No comments: