Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day Two

Today was SO much harder.

The morning was OK,

no big deal, just not as comfortable as yesterday.

Then Mama E started putting a lot of pressure on

about why we chose to not bringing the big kids with us,

and repeatedly asked us

about when we were going to bring her to Whoville for a visit.

We made the original offer to bring her here for a visit when we were still getting the new baby,

so I'm not actually sure the offer still stands?

It would have been WAY easier to have her visit

than fly with TWO babies,

but that's not the situation any more.

Honestly, I'm not sure what we'll do about this.

By the time the afternoon hit,

and I was DONE.

My patience, sweetness and nice manners were gone.

She handed me baby so she could play with Big Brother,

and I just couldn't take it any more.

Apparently Hubs could tell just by looking at my face,

because he walked over and took the baby so I could take a break.

I was tired, as Babycakes had gotten us up early,

and the stress was catching up with me.

I'm super glad we're heading home first thing tomorrow.

I don't think I could handle another day of "fun"

and poor Mac is missing his mama!

No comments: