Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Teething & Sleeping

The tooth is in!

Yes, that may seem like no big deal,

but we've been living with Mr. Whineycakes for the last two weeks

so we are all delighted!

I thought he'd turn back into Babycakes again,

right away,

but he's still whinny, clingy and demanding.

He's also incredibly snuggly,  so I'm taking the good with the bad.

Also in the good column, he started sleeping all the way through the night!

I hesitate to write this, as I'm probably cursing myself
to all night cry fest,

but I'm absolutely Thrilled by the 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

Especially because I know that when Baby Brother gets here,

my sleep will fly back out the window!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay for teeth. They are definitely the good with the bad. Hope he gets back to being his sweet self soon.

asian~treasures said...

Hooray for teeth popping through; boo on the Whineycakes!
Hooray for sleep!!!