Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sigh

Well, we're still here!

We moved to a different hotel so the kids could swim.  A few days locked in a hotel room with nothing to do was enough for us! 










After hearing from our social worker that they still didn't get our release, I googled to see how long it usually takes to clear ICPC in our home state.  I  got a jaw drop moment.  According to the official state website, it can take up to THIRTY business days!  That is SO not what we were told!  If it's really that long, I don't even know what we will do!
Mac and Princess boredom busting, made DIY chalk.  Then the broke rocks for a bit.  You never know what will entertain a kid, do ya?

Hubs is supposed to be back at work in a few days, and we're trying to decide what to do if we're not cleared to travel by then.  Should he take the kids and go home and I will drive home later?  Or should he take another week of vacation?  If he does that, his boss will not be happy, and I really don't want to deal with that.

Needless to say, I'm stressing!

2 comments:

Mommy-in-SC said...

Praying everything goes well and works out quickly!! :)

Bethany said...

Praying that the release comes quickly. I didn't realize you were still waiting on that. Hope you are all enjoying your bonding time in spite of the delays and frustrations!