Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's Next?

I got a call from our social worker, finally.  The one I spoke with before was Mama's worker, not ours.  It was nice to have my questions answered, hear some details, find out what happens next for us.

I am pleased to find out that her biggest priority was that she wanted to pick a christian family.  And she didn't care a bit that we already had four kids.  

We'll do a phone interview with Mama and her social worker.  She gets to ask us questions, and we can ask her some too, and the worker will help keep the conversation moving.

I made a list of questions, but mostly I want to see how things go before I dive in. 

I'm really nervous.  What if we say something wrong?  What if she doesn't like us?  What if...?  What if...?

1 comment:

asian~treasures said...

Prayed & prayed for that phone visit!!

Just be extremely glad that your visit with Mama is in English. : )
Imagine asking questions through a social worker who speaks Vietnamese & kinda speaks English.