Thursday, February 23, 2012

Decisions, Decisions.....

So, we decided what to do about the foster care agency decision.  We're going to wait an eternal 5 weeks and go with the new agency.

Several things came up to help make the decision, including that a friend will be joining us at classes.  Like me, she's a baby addict, and has been wanting to foster for a while, and the timing works out perfectly for both of us.  It's definitely a lot less scary to go alone!  

I did let her know that if they get a baby before us, there will be trouble! 

This agency will also do our background checks while we're taking the classes, so when they are finished, we'll be ready to roll.  The other agency waits until classes are over to do them, which would have us sitting until they come back.  The faster I get my hands on a cuddle bear, the better, as far as I'm concerned!

No comments: