Monday, November 1, 2010

The Long Wait....

Well, the weekend is over, and we never got "The Call".

I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed, but I also know I only want God to give us OUR baby, and if this baby isn't ours, we're glad he's with his mommy and daddy now.  It was a nerve wracking wait, but I'm glad we had a chance to experience the post-call wait so early on.  Now that we've done it, and done it well, we will be that much more ready for the long wait next time.

Thanks for your prayers!  My sanity stayed intact!

UPDATE:
I just got off the phone with our social worker, who let me know Mama hasn't looked at profiles yet.  She's supposed to try again Tues.  But....the one requirement she had was that she didn't want a religious family.  Well, that pretty much tosses us straight out the door!  It will be nice when this roller coaster comes to a stop!

No comments: