Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lego Bible

A few months ago a friend cleaning out her bookshelf gave Isaac a copy of the Christmas story all in Lego bricks.  Anyone who knows Isaac knows he is a bit of a Lego manic, so this was right up his alley. 

It was absolutely hysterical, and we loved it so much we needed more.  I looked up the authors and discovered they'd done several books, so this week we ordered and received out copy of Genesis, all done with Legos.  It covers all the major Genesis stories, Eden, Noah, Cain & Able, along with some minor. 

 My kids POURED over this book!  The authors take this VERY seriously and even include a warning that this book contains nudity.  GASP! LEGO Nudity!  See Adam above?  He's naked!


After further review, I highly recommend you do some judicious editing of this!  There are some VERY explicit Lego scenes!  Yes, it is both hystericaly funny and shocking all at the same time!  No, I am not kidding!

4 comments:

trooppetrie said...

thanks for your comment on blog frog. i guess i did not explain myself well

Unknown said...

What great books! I will have to remember them for my nephews!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for arm pit farts. Let's not tell Kevin to teach in to JDaniel.

missy said...

can't wait to show tate. emmie was SO excited about lulu's present! lulu was excited to eat the wrapping paper. thank you, thank you. it looks really cute!