Wednesday, October 28, 2009


My friend Jill has been riding the roller coaster of life for the past few weeks. Her little guy, Matthew, was first sent to the emergency room with a nasty bout of H1N1, and after a few days in the hospital sent home, only to return, twice(!) with pneumonia. After a week home and finally on the mend, the little guy is back in the hospital for the 4th time in as many weeks with seizures.

Please pray for my friend and her precious little boy. Please pray that the docs find a way to stop the seizures and get them home for good. Please pray for her husband and 3 other kids, as they get by with no baby to love on, and no Mama, and please pray for a time of peace and rest for them.Thanks,

Update-Matthew has been put on a ventilator while the docs let his body and brain rest. He will remain at Children's for at least a few days. The plan is to keep him sedated and keep track of his seizure activity for a few days, then make the decision about whether he will go home or head up to the big guns in Minnesota.


Robyn said...

Will be praying for Matthew. Can you post updates as you get them???

Also, I gave you a Kreativ Blogger award today on my blog.

The Soldatke family said...

Thank you Beth!! How sweet and wonderful!! Thank you all for praying for Matthew!

Anonymous said...

Praying that God has his hand on Matthew and his family and he is able to pull through and come home.

Shanna said...

Praying here as well.