Friday, October 23, 2009

Chicken to Ride

We picked up a copy of the new Beatles Rock Band game on our trip, and I was finally able to prove to my kids that she's got a ticket to ride, and not a chicken. Yes, the Keesler Chaos official version is "She's got a chicken to ride, and she won't share.". We've made an executive decision that we will be continuing to use our official version, as it's so much more fun.

In my hours of messing around intense internet research, I stumbled on to Kissthisguy.com, where the bravest of all loopy lyricists admit the not quite correct words they've been singing. If you see any of mine, please ignore them. It wasn't me, just some other person with my exact name. I always get the words right.

So, care to share? Do you have any fun mis-heard song lyrics?

1 comment:

Melis said...

:o) My son (2 1/2) inserts dirty words into the clean-up song... like, "Every body, every who*e, every body's underwear"... yikes.

My husband has been begging me to get Beatles Rock Band... is it decent?

And, oh, by the way, I stalk your blog occasionally and love it!

Can I give you an award on my blog?