Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tiny Town

We grew to enormous proportions yesterday. It was like Aliens Vs. Monsters only cuter. Here is the train we rode. They wouldn't let Mac drive, so he rode in the caboose.
This is Emma with my grandma. She's 80 years old, and took me river rafting when she was 75! She's a lot of fun. She didn't even get mad when I "fell in" the river and floated downstream for a mile or two. My husband, well, that was a different story!

Mac's caboose. He was in charge of watching for attacking dinosaurs.
The fire house-I hope there is no fires in Tiny Town, 'cause there's no fire trucks, tiny or otherwise.


Ellie was arrested for excessive cuteness,
and Isaac robbed the post office. Twice.

On the way down the mountain, we stopped at the outlet mall to visit the Lego Outlet Store. Isaac had to be revived 3 times due to death from over excitement and excessive impatience. Don't tell, but I bought his birthday present while we were there!

No comments: