Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tag!

My friend Jill tagged me, so, here goes!

1)What's your current obsession?
Workboxing-It's a homeschool thing designed to help little kids to do their work independently. I'm needing Ellie to do some of her work while I work with Mac. Ellie has decided this is a great plan! She gets ALL her work done before breakfast, and butts in on Mac's school time. Twice the education for her, and an extra game participant for Mac and I. Not exactly the plan, but......

2. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My weight

3. What are you wearing today?
Striped capris and a red polo, no shoes.

4. Why is today special?
Today was the first time the kids did the entire list of Saturday chores with no help from me.

5. What would you like to learn to do?
Knit

6. What’s for dinner tonight?
Out to Amigos-Mac, Mr. Picky, is on a trying new things tirade, and want's to eat a burrito with beans in it!

7) What's the last thing you bought?
Books for our Yellowstone unit.

8)What are you listening to right now?
SIRIUS-The Message

9)What’s your most challenging goal?
Juggling the school stuff. I'm adding Mac in, have 4 units going and figuring out workboxing, all while trying to keep up with the house.

10)What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's fun! I hope we can get together more now that schools almost out.
AND, she doesn't mind my baby obsession and lets me hold Matthew!

11)If you could have your house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be?
That's tricky! Half of me says to Big City, where all our friends are. After 11 years here, it feels like home. The other half says Colorado. Family and fun, but we'd miss our friends and activities. As long as we get some more room, who cares?

12)What is your favorite vacation spot?
San Diego. Long live Legoland! And the beach doesn't hurt either.

13)What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A baby

14) What would you like to get rid of?
My extra weight

15) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
The beach

16)What super power would you like to possess?
Controlling time-Hero style.

17) What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
Jammies!

18) What is your dream job?
I'd like to get paid for what I'm doing now.

19. If you had $150---what would you spend it on?
New Birkenstocks, my sandals are unrepairable, and I live in them.

20. What do you find annoying?
When the kids argue ALL DAY.

21. Describe your personal style.
Simple, plain, and durable.

22. What is your favorite "special treat"?
Chips and salsa, or Nana's cookies

23. What are you most proud of?
My family. My hubby is such an amazing guy, and always does whats best for us with no hesitation, and my monsters are amazing little people who continue to inspire me to be a better person, wife and mom.

24) What's your typical morning routine?
Up and at 'em at 8:00. I make breakfast while the kids do their morning chores. Well, that's what it's supposed to look like anyway.

Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 blog friends. Do I have 7 blog friends? Can I do tag-backs?

Rachael
Missy
Sheri
Mary
Jen
Jill
Robin @ Coolest Mom's

Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.

2 comments:

missy said...

thanks for the tag! loved learning a few new things about you and smiling at the things i already knew...like 'long live legoland!'

Jill S. said...

Somehow I missed this! Great job! and yes, lets get together...sounds like you will be unavailable for a bit now, but I'm ready when you get back...lets do the park and lunch!

xoxo

Jill