Sunday, November 23, 2008

Interviewing The Princess

Em was at a sleepover last night, which is always a trial for Ellie. The poor baby never had to sleep alone until Em started going to them. So, last night as we had a bedtime cuddle, I interviewed her. She asked me if I was going to put it on the blog, so I did!

What is your name? Ellie

What's your favorite animal? Elephants

What is your favorite color? Pink-like medium pink.

What is your favorite game? Calico Critters. That's not really a game. But it's my favorite! OK! OK!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Disney princess. A purple one, 'cause there isn't one yet, and my name will be Elianna. I will live at Disney World and take pictures with children in my princess dress.

If you had super powers what would they be? That I could go visit heaven, and come back when I want to.

Do you want a baby brother or sister? Both! Twins named Anna and Sam.

Where will we put them? The bathtub? No silly! They can sleep in my room. Then I won't get scared.

What is the most important rule of all? Don't jump off the tall chairs.

Anything else you want to say? I lost 5 teeth!

No comments: