Saturday, November 5, 2016

My White Privilege Day Five

I promise, I'm not ignoring this blog, I've just been hopping all over my Facebook page!  Some fellow adoptive mamas and I are doing a Facebook challenge where we post the things we are learning about in our study of white privilege.  It turns out that posting every day, and following up on commets pretty much sucked every minute up!  So, I'm killing two birds with one stone and retro actively posting them here too!

I can stop and ask a police officer for directions and be confident that I will be given directions with a smile and a "Have a good day!" and not worry that I will be asked for my identification, questioned as to my purpose in going to that place, or taken into custody for further questioning. #mywhiteprivilege

No comments: