Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hair Cuteness

I've been getting braver with Babycake's hair these days.  I practiced comb coils a few times before we headed out into public view with them.

 Here's a close up of a curl
And the whole head.  He did really well for the first half.

The second half was a wrestling match with tears, followed by Mimi poking Cheerios into his mouth to keep him there.

I think he looked really cute in this do!

 These are considered a protective style, as it helps keep moisture in, which is a huge issue for curly hair.  The top and sides lasted for almost 5 days, while the back, which is thinner, and more prone to wear and tear, came out in one night.  After I combed out all the curls I noticed a huge difference in the health of his hair, so I will totally be doing this again!

2 comments:

asian~treasures said...

With our without coils...that is one cute baby boy!

: )

Katie said...

Any time we talk about him (which is a lot!), E is sure to add that his hair smells so good. :)