Friday, April 6, 2012

Getting Back to Real Life

We spent this week trying to get back into our school schedule, as well as keeping Babycakes on his schedule.

He even got to go to skate night!  He got cuddled and loved on by some friends, while my big kids got to catch up with all the friends they've missed while we were gone.  Luckily, Mac did not need stitches this time! 

Poor little guy has been having some tummy troubles, so we're trying out some different formulas.  I've never bottle fed a baby before, so all this formula stuff is new to me!  I do think it's kind of funny that my dairy intolerant family seems to have added another dairy intolerant member!  Can I tell everyone he inherited that from me?

Babycakes had a photo shoot, as a gift from a very talented friend.  I am super excited to see some pictures, and can't wait to get to put them up here!

1 comment:

Mrs. Frogster said...

So I have been a little absent lately from checking on your blog and completely missed all the excitement of your news! He is so so adorable and I am so glad for you and your family!