Friday, June 3, 2011

UN packing!

After spending all those days packing, it seems strange to be unpacking.  Making the decisions about where stuff will live is exhausting! 

Poor Hubs was shocked by the number of books we own.  The stack of boxes containing books was ceiling high, five feet long and two feet deep!  When Hub's teased me that I was going to cave in the house with books he was kidding, but only a little bit!  Our new school room/library is in the basement, so no more collapsing floor jokes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! I understand about the book issue!! I can't wait to see new house pics!! You will find just the right place for it all!! Congrats on the move!

Bethany said...

Congrats on the new house. I'm a teensy bit (or hugely) jealous you have a school room. Enjoy!