Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Matthew

I've had this picture up on my blog for more than a year.  This is my friend Jill's little guy, Matthew.
.
Last year right about this time, Mathew got really sick, and ended up in the hospital for several weeks.  Honestly, it was closer to several months, and it was really scary!  Well, apparently he thought it was a great vacation, because he's decided to try it again!  Mr. Matthew is feeling really bad, and has been in and out of the local Childrens Hospital for the last few week, and has now traveled up to the big guns in Minneapolis to see if they can work things out.  Would you please pray for my little friend and his family?  I know how hard it is for them to be apart again this year, as the holidays approach, and I know they'd love your support.

No comments: