Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't Do Grubs!

A few nights ago as we drove home from dance, Mac asked me a very peculiar question.  Now, those of you that know my goofy guy know that's not an unusual thing.  Remember the green leafy door covering?  The one you can't lick?  This night Mac asked me what grubs were, and I explained.  He's a huge fan of bugs, so it's didn't seem so strange, but then he asked "Why can you not do grubs?"  What???  Do what with grubs?

I had NO idea what that meant, so we explored it a looong while as he repeatedly insisted that the TV says don't do grubs.  Got it figured out yet?  Don't do drugs, translated by Mac:  Don't do gubs!

Remember people, grubs kill!

5 comments:

missy said...

this may be his best yet! let's get tshirts made. or better yet, a commercial like the one with the fried egg..."this is your brain on grubs".

Jamie said...

Tooo Funny! Love to hear adventures from other homeschooling moms. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Oh, how I love the things kids say!

Kristen said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I love it when I hear from our readers. Cayman says thanks too!

Tiffany said...

Ha!! So cute! Love this!