Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Corduroy Muffin Tin Monday

We rowed Corduroy this week!  Mac was not as into Corduroy as he was Katy last week.  I think his favorite part was watching the Corduroy movie at the end of the week.  We used both Corduroy and A Pocket for Corduroy because it was more fun that way.  Mac learned what corduroy was, did a little sewing and got to ride an escalator, just like Lisa.  We played a lot of games with buttons and, of course, we ate lunch.

For our Corduroy muffin tin, we had Teddy Grahams, banana buttons, corduroy carrots, "soap powder" coconut and pita pockets yet again.  I added frosting so he could dip his bears into that and then the coconut.  The frosting was a big hit, the coconut not so much.

I am loving this muffin tin thing a bit to much.  I can't wait to show you the muffin tin deal I got!

Next week-Color week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your tin. Maybe it is because I love the book Corduroy.