Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!


Seven years ago, Isaac and Emma met their new baby sister, Mike and I got the challenge of our parenting careers, and Elliana Faith was born. We love you princess!

An interview with Ellie:

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Disney princess.

What is your greatest adventure?
Going to the zoo, or maybe Yellowstone.

What are your life goals?
Homeschool my kids.

What do you want to learn about in college?
Fairies.

What do you wish you could do?
I wish I could invent a dial-a-door. ( A dial a door is a pretend door that can transport you anywhere on the planet.)

What super power do you wish you had?
Talk to animals

2 comments:

missy said...

let me know how much a dial a door costs. i think it could help us get to ethiopia! happy birthday ellie! miss you all!

asian~treasures said...

Adria says, "Happy Burdy." : )