Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy......

We had an insanely crazy weekend! A half day of co-op on Friday, set up for the ladies tea at church, a last minute birthday party, the tea party, with fashion show, clean up from the tea, church, piano recital, and ANOTHER birthday party. It's going to take a week to recover my energy, and another week to get the house put back together!

I will not even mention how long it will take to get the laundry caught up, because that's not possible unless we make National Naked Day a reality!

I plan on posting pics and video of the piano recital as soon as I can.

Oh, and I forgot....tomorrow, piano lessons, laptop surgery and History Fair.

1 comment:

missy said...

great job in the fashion show, emma! my em commented on how cute the lady bug dress was...her favorite of the whole show. kudos to you both!