Friday, November 28, 2008

Matthew


I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. This precious little boy is Matthew, and my current baby fix. There is nothing I like better than to hold a warm, squishy baby while they sleep on my shoulder(and drool on my shirt), and Matthew is especially cuddly. As babies don't often stop by just to let me play with them, his mama lets me borrow him for a bit of lovin' on Fridays.

Well Mr. Matthew is not feeling well these days. He has been having seizures, and they are getting out of control. I am asking my friends to pray, this week especially while he visits a hospital specializing in his type of seizures. Please pray for his doctors, for wisdom, as they try to get those nasty seizures under control. Please pray for Matthew's protection, and for his mom Jill who is with him this week. Please also remember his Daddy, brothers and sister, who stayed home, and are missing them both this week.

1 comment:

Darcy @ m3b said...

I have a special place in my heart for these babies who need a little more tlc - having been a NICU "inmate" with one of my own. The hospital can be a scary place. I pray Matthew's diagnosis can be made quickly and the family can all be together.

Thanks for IDing my bird for me! Wasn't he something???